How to Apply
- Upload 500-1000 word justification for the nomination
- Upload an updated Curriculum Vitae
Deadline has passed.
The Dr. Martica Hall Award recognizes an exceptional individual in the sleep medicine field. The awardee will be expected to give a talk at the APS Annual Meeting; and also meet with Dr. Martica Hall travel award scholarship recipients.
The Award Winner is selected from applications and receives:
- Up to $1000 in travel expenses
- Complimentary APS Annual Meeting registration
- A plaque
- Opportunity to give a talk at the APS Annual Meeting
2023: Michael Irwin, MD
2022: Daniel Buysse, MD