How to Apply
- Complete the application form
- Submit your CV/ biographical sketch
- Include the number(s) of your submitted abstract(s)
The Dr. Martica Hall Travel Award Scholarships recognize outstanding sleep medicine research abstracts presented at the APS Annual Meeting.
Two travel scholarships in the amount of $500 will be given to the top scoring abstracts on sleep medicine.
- You must submit an abstract to be considered for this award
- Applicant must be first author on an abstract accepted for presentation at the APS Annual Meeting
- Applicants must be a member of APS, or in the process of applying for membership (for a membership application, please visit the membership section on the APS website)
- Applicant must be undergraduate or graduate students, post-doctoral fellows, medical students or resident physicians
- Selection will be based primarily on outstanding research or research potential and research that address sleep medicine
Amanda Ting, MS
Thomas Tsai, BS
Jin-Hui Wen, MA