Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’ premier healthcare provider and home to the University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School – Baystate, is seeking an experienced Psychiatrist to join our organization.
Position Highlights –
- The opportunity to provide clinical leadership for the 22-bed Adult Acute Psychiatry Service at Baystate Franklin Medical Center in Greenfield, Mass.
- The Medical Director will be an active clinician who is also responsible for the oversight and supervision of staff psychiatrists and other providers within the department. Oversight of our inpatient and consultation services in collaboration with the Chair of Psychiatry at Baystate Medical Center/UMASS Chan Medical School-Baystate.
- Opportunity to establish academic presence at our community hospital by developing curriculum to support rotations for medical students, residents, and fellows. Faculty appointment to University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School- Baystate.
- Enjoy an academically rich and progressive community where you will have strong leadership support to innovate and develop your career as an educator and leader within the organization and beyond.
- We are committed to the wellness of our physicians and are pleased to offer excellent benefits, ongoing mentoring and support of your professional development goals, and opportunities to flex FTE to fit your lifestyle.
YOU BELONG AT BAYSTATE. At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. As a Baystate leader, we look to your insights in helping us increase diverse representation among leadership, providers, and all roles across our organization through changes in policies, procedures and practices in order to build equity across the organization.
Qualifications: Qualified candidates will have relevant inpatient experience in a leadership position and be BC in psychiatry. Strong commitment to collaboration, courage, quality and lifelong learning is essential.
To learn more about our health system and living in western Massachusetts, please visit our website at www.choosebaystatehealth.org. Interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
To learn more and express interest, please contact:
Dr. Barry Sarvet, Chief of Psychiatry
C/O Ariana Caradiaz, MBA, CPRP
Sr. Physician and APP Recruiter
Phone: 413-794-8701 Email: Ariana.Caradiaz@baystatehealth.org
Are you ready to advance your career with us?
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.