Cost of Exhibit Space:
$1,000 US per booth space. Includes 6’ draped table and two chairs. Electric extra (arranged directly through the venue).
Each Exhibitor will Receive:
- A list of all meeting registrants
- A listing on the APS website as an exhibitor with a link to your company’s website (if applicable)
- A listing in the conference program with a brief description of your company
- Eligibility for discounts on conference travel & hotel sleeping rooms
- One annual meeting registration
We expect approximately 600 attendees, 70% of whom are from the US with a mix of PhD and MD clinicians and researchers, many of whom manage their own lab. APS is a worldwide community of scholars and clinicians dedicated to the scientific understanding of the interaction of mind, brain, body and social context in promoting health. The organization is devoted to biopsychosocial research and integrated clinical care, and to providing a forum via its Annual Meeting for sharing this research.
Space is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. All exhibits are located near the meeting Registration area.
Fire codes require materials such as table covering, drapes, etc., to be flameproof. Use of heaters, open flames, candles, lanterns, etc., as part of an exhibit is forbidden.
Each exhibitor is responsible for preservation of his or her own property.
Exhibitors shall be fully responsible to pay for any and all damages to property owned by hotel, its owners or managers which results from any act or omission of an exhibitor. Exhibitor agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless, APS and the hotel, its owners, managers, officers or directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries and affiliates, from any damages or charges resulting from exhibitor’s use of the property. The exhibitor acknowledges that APS and the hotel do not maintain insurance covering exhibitors’ property, and that it is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to obtain liability insurance covering such losses. Each exhibitor, by signing an application to exhibit, understands and agrees that they assume responsibility for the conditions described above.
- APS, at its sole discretion, may withhold or withdraw permission to distribute souvenirs, advertising or other material it considers objectionable or not in keeping with the character or purpose of APS.
- All exhibitor activity must take place in the assigned area only.
- Neither the rental of exhibit space nor the provision of grant funds shall influence the control of content a selection of presenters and moderators. APS is ultimately responsible for content and selection of presenters and moderators.
- Disclosure of Financial Relationships: APS will ensure disclosure to the audience of (a) company funding and (b) any significant relationship between APS and the company (e.g., grant recipient) or between individual speakers or moderators and the company.
The Exhibit Space Application serves as your registration for the Annual Meeting. If you would like to bring additional booth personnel to the meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details and discount pricing.
Conditions of Agreement:
- All exhibits are subject to review and approval by the American Psychosomatic Society.
- This agreement shall not be binding upon the lessor (APS) until accepted and executed by APS. A counter-signed copy of the contract will be returned to you as confirmation of your participation.
- The violation of any part of this agreement, or any part of the regulations adopted by the Lessor, shall at the election of APS cause this agreement to become null and void. In such event, all sums previously paid for or contracted to be paid under this agreement shall be assigned, or otherwise disposed of, without the written approval of APS.
- Refunds of any payment for exhibit space will be made at the sole discretion of APS with a $75 processing fee deducted from the total paid. Cancellations must be in writing and no refunds due to cancellations will be made after February 1, 2020.