The APS Emerging Leaders Initiative Special Interest Group is excited to announce a webinar series on “Navigating Academic and Non-Academic Careers in Psychosomatic Medicine”.
1. “Exploring the Academic Job Market & Careers in Psychosomatic Medicine”
Date: Friday, September 10, 2021
Time: 3 PM ET/ 12 PM PT
Click here to register & receive Zoom link: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUvde2srDMtHdV5DY296xNukrQxVRaAdtYJ
- Dr. Rachel Koffer (College of Health Solutions, Arizona State University)
- Dr. Peggy Zoccola (Psychology Department, Ohio University)
- Dr. Angela Tiura (Family Medicine & Public Health Sciences, Wayne State University)
2. “Non-Academic Career Pathways in Psychosomatic Medicine”
Date: Friday, September 24, 2021
Time: 3:30 PM ET/ 12:30 PM PT
*Registration link to come.
This webinar series is free and open to all early career individuals seeking information about the various job opportunities in psychosomatic medicine. Each webinar will be in the format of a 60-minute virtual and live panel. There will be opportunities for Q&A with the speakers so please bring your questions.
The Emerging Leaders Initiative